A gorgeous banarasi blouse always complements a traditional banarasi saree elevating your ethnic ensemble to the next level. In fact it’s a designer blouse that can break or make a saree and just like sarees, the blouses have also transformed with time and trends from patterns to prints, colours to textures and corsets to tees. So experiment this wedding season with various benaras blouse models and lycra blouse patterns available at Samyakk online, and exude opulence and luxury with excellent taste. Since mismatch is the word of the season, mix and match your traditional garb with designer blouses like embroidered blouses, printed blouses or lycra blouses and get the mercury surging with these pairings for a daring and extraordinary look.
Break the Monotony-Find Benaras Blouse Models at Samyakk
Browse through our exquisite benaras blouse models available online and give your sarees a royal and stylish look. Banarasi blouse made from banarasi silk is the highly esteemed and most sought after fabric for weddings and ceremonies. Team the banarasi blouse with your traditional banarasi silk saree, crepe, georgette, chiffon or net and amp up your dramatic drape. Wear it on your wedding or to special occasions in variants of sleeve lengths, necklines and cuts to give your traditional saree a trendy edge. So shop for everything from designer to banarasi to lycra blouses right here at Samyakk and add dollops of elegance and flaunt your curves with aplomp.
Check out some of the benaras blouse models trending this season:
- Collared banarasi blouse: A banarasi saree speaks for itself .Pair it with a classy banarasi blouse with a well fit collared neck to elevate your outfit instantly. Go for a simple back with a one-knot tie up or a zari worked collar to stand out from the crowd. Sexy back: Get a contrasting full sleeved and backless banarasi blouse to complement your saree and bring your sexy back this season and strut your way with glam and in style.
- Bedazzle: Embroidered banarasi blouse is one of the trending benaras blouse models for wedding trousseau. They are adorned with coloured stones and zari work for a royal and heavy look for your big day.
- Halter neck banarasi blouse: Give a modern twist to your bridal banarasi blouse by opting for a halter neck blouse design representing a blend of the old with the new.
- Plain banarasi elbow-sleeve blouses: Flaunt elegance and simplicity by opting for a plain banarasi blouse featuring elbow length sleeves for any occasion.
- Full sleeves-Let your sleeves do the talking: This season is all about the sleeves so think about a full sleeved banarasi blouse with a plain saree to look charming and graceful.
- Boat Neck: Opt for a simple boat neck design for your banarasi blouse and exude sheer sophistication and poise.
- Contrast Pairing: Mix and match blouse designs with your sarees to give a unique appeal to your ensemble.
- Ruffled sleeve banarasi blouses: Ruffle up your traditional look with the voguish sleeves and look like a contemporary beauty on any special occasion.
Move past your cotton and silk blouses for banarasi, velvet and lycra blouses are in and you can shop for the perfect one befitting your style from a wide array of benaras blouse models and lycra blouse designs at Samyakk.com. They range from blouses with deep neck, knots, bare necks and halter necks, with sleeves in different lengths from sleeveless to quarter sleeves to full, suitable for any event from casual occasions to weddings. So go ahead and feast your soul with our incredible blouse designs to pair with your sarees. Don’t forget to style it with your evergreen charm and poise.