Banarasi Saree Collection
Banarasi Saree Collection
Benarasi sarees…The weave of elegance…A glimpse of grace…
Banarasi saree collection…The royal heritage adds royalty to the wardrobe
Banarasi saree collection, the art and artistry of the Indian antique legacy have the dictum from ancient times that defines our culture. The weaving of banarasi sarees was began during the Mughal rule in India. The hand-woven benarasi sarees are the most prominent among the sarees which are popular all over the world. These sarees were woven using the original gold and silver threads to form the delicate buttas and intricate motifs on the saree by adding extra warp and weft yarns that frame out the brocade pattern.
Banarasi saree collection…The cultural drape for the ethnic love
Banarasi saree collection, the saree which is a-must-have trousseau of an Indian woman that is leading the ethnic fashion stratum. As per the changing preferences of the customers banarasi saree weavers are implementing the contemporary elaboration and bringing out the changes which are been accepted by the customers. The mesmerizing motifs on the captivating color combos with diversified fabrications are furthermore variations in the banarasi saree collection. The amalgamation of modern designs with traditional techniques are replacing the basic pattern and emerging with the touch of leading-edge trend.
The only category of benarasi sarees has diversified varieties which are manufactured in Banaras (U.P). The collection of benarasi sarees with prevailing trends from Samyakk are:
- Banarasi silk saree: The pure banarasi silk saree is made of only silk yarns with golden or silver zari to create brocade pattern. The oldest known method which is now been given the contemporary touch.
- Banarasi tussar silk saree: Banarasi tussar silk saree is made of tussar silk; the uneven and coarse texture is the uniqueness of the saree which is woven along with golden and silver threads throughout the border, pallu and motifs on the saree.
- Banarasi linen silk saree: Banarasi linen silk, as the fabric have the inheritance of comfy and smooth that is woven adding zari to enhance the looks with contrast colored border and pallu.
- Banarasi bamboo silk saree: Banarasi bamboo silk the lightweight fabric with transparent texture is highlighted by zari motifs and come in a wide range of the spectrum. • Banarasi tissue silk saree: Banarasi tissue silk saree is made using tissue silk combined with gold and silver zari. The transparent and lightweight saree are the synonyms to define tissue silk saree.
- Banarasi georgette saree: Banarasi georgette saree is one of the finest and gorgeous drapes which are made of 100% pure georgette silk on which the zari threads are woven. • Banarasi organza silk saree: The ultimate invention in the banarasi silk is organza on which the resham and zari threads are woven to form the surface that is enhanced by motifs all over the saree.
- Banarasi saree blouse designs…the ultra glamorous quotient of the saree
- Simple blouse designs: Banarasi saree blouse designs not always demands the exaggeration unlike other sarees as banarasi silk saree with intricate and elaborate zari work requires simple cut blouse like close neckline with elbow sleeves, cape sleeves with diamond/scoop neckline is the best choice.
- Net blouse for banarasi saree: The combination of net and silk makes the blouse more interesting and adds a trendy glimpse. The transparent sleeves and revealing back will look sizzling when added a bow tying.
- Embroidered contrast blouse designs: The contrast match with the banarasi saree looks voguish for example red colored saree is matched with green, purple and pink colored blouse delivers the sassy speculation with the opulent embroidery.
- Contemporary designer blouse designs: Banarasi saree blouse designs are innumerably available at Samyakk, which is the made of unusual cuts like corset pattern, blazer style, cape style, long coat and fabrics, like the collar with lapel, cold shoulder, boat neckline, close neckline, bell sleeves, raglan sleeves and cut out sleeves.
The designer sarees of India is the most famous attire which has grabbed the attention of the globe, Samyakk’s ample assortments showcase the benarasi sarees from our e-commerce site is quality assured with the money back guarantee. Visit www.samyakk.com and explore the modish collection.