Bengal Cotton Sarees
Buy Bengal Cotton Sarees from Samyakk.com
Bengal cotton sarees are known for their elegant weaves and subtle designs. These fine textured and breathable handloom cotton sarees are synonymous with the cultural dedication of the Bengali community towards art and also ideal for the hot humid summers in West Bengal. Popularised by bollywood celebrities like Bipasha Basu and designers like Sabyasachi , Bengal cotton sarees Australia have made handloom drapes classy and timeless with a major comeback to the mainstream fashion arena. The Bengal cotton sarees are identified by their remarkably vibrant borders, hand woven motifs, kantha hand embroidery and tribal art reminiscent paintings on sarees. Some of the varieties of Bengal cotton sarees are known by names such as Tant cotton, Dhakai Jamdhani , muslin etc.
Versatile Weaves with Timeless Appeal -Bengal Cotton Sarees Canada Available on Samyakk.com
Sarees are the most graceful and demure piece of ethnic clothing and Bengal cotton sarees owing to its comfort, inspiring weaves and versatility tops the list of the most sought after sarees in our country. From age- old traditional varieties to fancy sarees, Samyakk offers a tasteful and exotic collection of handloom sarees hailing from different regions like tussar silks, Bengal Cotton Sarees, handloom silks etc for the woman with ethnic aesthetics at heart. So divulge in our extravagant collection of cotton sarees in variants of colour and embroidery, and redefine your ethnic style with ease. Our products are available for shipping worldwide including USA, Canada & Australia.
Take a look at the different varieties of Bengal Cotton Sarees USA available and grace up your bong appeal with Bengali couture:
- Tant Saree: A tant is a handloom Bengali cotton saree made for daily wear. It is light- weight, crisp and affordable. It is characterized by thick border with an elaborate pallu and relatively plain body. Some of them also have ethnic patterns like paisleys, floral etc woven all over. A milky white tant saree with red border is a favourite among the bong community and is worn on festivals.
- Dhakai Jamdani saree: Hand woven from fine Egyptian cotton, Dhakai Jandani sarees are sheer and breathable with a texture similar to that of muslin. They are ornate with intricate patterns on the body and are worn from weddings to casual functions. ’Jamdani’ refers to the typical designs on this saree.
- Mulmul Cotton/ Bengal Muslin: They are gauze- like woven cotton fabrics with sheer and a slightly glossy texture similar to Dhakai jamdani saree. Once exclusively used by the royal household, these sarees are now seen with delicate motifs woven all over adding to its price.
- Kanta stitch saree: Characterized by running stitches, this traditional hand embroidery is used to create intricate patterns on cotton or silk sarees adding to its ethnic charm and essence.
- Khesh cotton sarees: These sarees are sustainable sarees made from weaving old strips of fabric with new yarns to create an exclusive saree with unique charm.
So pick your favourites from our wide array of Bengal cotton sarees UK, handloom sarees, fancy sarees and many more at attractive prices. Buy from Samyakk online with cash on delivery available throughout India and free shipping worldwide with a huge client base in USA, Canada, Australia, UK, UAE, Mauritius & Singapore.