Best Silk Saree Shop in Bangalore
Best Silk Saree Shop in Bangalore
The ever gorgeous silk sarees are the perfect example to showcase the flash of luxe detailing. Heritage silk sarees are swing from the archaic times to the present modern world and it is one sector that is loved by all the women’s be it a teenager or the women young by heart. Bangalore being one of the top fashion hub of South India provides you a myriad of silk varieties. The Silicon Valley is well known for giving birth to luxurious designer stores and Samyakk is one of the leading ethnic store in Bangalore. Samyakk designer store is situated in Richmond road, Bangalore and making headlines in the e-commerce field with its online shopping portal www.samyakk.com. Samyakk is the best silk saree shop in Bangalore where class and sophistication meets modern designs.
Shop from Samyakk, one of the best silk saree shop in Bangalore for extravagant and high quality silk sarees at amazing prices. The prestigious Banarasi Silk saree, South Indian Pride Kanchipuram Silk, Gadwal Silk, Ikkat/Patola Silk, Handloom Silk, Tussar Silk and Uppada Silk, Samyakk has got you covered for every occasion. Samyakk’s collection of silk saree is a diverse in terms of origin, technique used, colours, motifs, intricacy of work and price range. They are ideal for bridal wear as well as other semi-formal events.
Samyakk’s every silk saree is designed by the expert craftsmanship to provide you the best creations. It has certification to sell the authentic silk sarees by the silk mark organization of India. Samyakk provides a silk mark certification with silk sarees for the authenticity. In this busy scheduled shopping authentic silk saree is time consuming and arduous. If visiting store is not possible shopping with Samyakk can be done in few minutes through www.samyakk.com. Make it clue to stop over at Samyakk store in Bangalore for your next event and experience hassle free shopping. Browse through our exclusive range and find the perfect saree that fits your style and budget.
On the basis of designs banarasi sarees can belong to the following categories:
- Brocade: In banarasi brocade sarees, in addition to the primary weft holding the warp threads like in any fabric, extra weft is used that weaves the motifs independent of the ground, in contrast with jamawar weave where motifs are inseparable from ground. It doesn’t have to include zari to be brocade. It can be woven from simple cotton or silk threads.
- Jangla: Jangla sarees have brocaded intricate patterns in colourful silk threads incorporated amongst the gold and silver motifs. Jangla style banarasi sarees are worn for wedding ceremonies and other special occasions. Jangla spreading vegetation motifs and wild scrolling janglas are the most popular patterns used.
- Tanchoi: It uses silk yarns and extra wefts to create outlines and the final designs look like an intricate maze. Paisley and Labyrinth motifs are commonly used with multiple paisleys growing out of other designs found on the end pieces of sarees.
- Jamdhani: In Banarasi jamdhani saree silk is brocaded with cotton threads for an interesting effect. The motifs used include floral, mango, butta etc
- Cutwork: This is a cheaper version of Jamdani. Jamdani effect is created by making the pattern run from selvage to selvage, extra weft threads hanging loosely between two motifs. The extra thread is cut for a neat finish for the cutwork saree.
- Tissue: These sarees have sheen due to the use of zari. The weft has zari and silk and warp consists of silk. Ideal for formal events.
- Butidar: These are brocaded with pattern threads in gold, silver and silk as weft giving it a rich look.
Find banarasi organza sarees, banarasi silk saree online and more at the best silk saree shop in Bangalore here at Samyakk where class and sophistication meets modern designs. Browse through our exclusive range and find the perfect saree that fits your style and budget.