Handloom cotton sarees
Endowment of Blissful Comfort and Exalted Aesthetics…!
Handloom cotton sarees:
Handloom cotton sarees, the king of textiles is cotton the most preferred clothing material known for its endowed comfort and breathable characteristics. The timeless Handloom cotton sarees are the virtual essence of wardrobe suitable for all age group and the favorite women’s attire. These handloom sarees will never go out of fashion, the in-vogue saree always ranked for the pleasing texture and skin friendly tactility which has the good dye affinity that can withstand wear and tear. Fashion designers have given the new direction to the handloom cotton sarees and have set the trend by incorporating the age-old embroideries and painting forms that has elevated the hierarchy in the ethnic fashion terrene.
Handloom sarees the textile yards made using manually operated looms. India is the house of handlooms for more than 15, 00,000 units, in which these sarees are manufactured from different corners of the country. Handloom sarees are the versatile drapes that can fit any of the occasions from formal and casual to weddings and ceremonies. The indigenous sarees come in the ample spectrum of diversity including the fabrication, hues, embellishments, texture and fall of drape. Each variety of saree bestows the unique aura and composes the phenomenal dexterity. Handloom sarees and their diversified assortments from Samyakk online store are listed below.
- Pure handloom cotton saree: The sarees which are made of pure cotton yarns, which are enhanced using print forms and embroidery. The pure cotton indigo dyed block printed saree and kalamkari printed sarees are the trending in the ethnic fashion cult.
- Cotton silk/Silk cotton sarees: Cotton silk/Silk cotton sarees are made using pure cotton yarns which are woven along with the zari and silk yarns. These sarees mostly come in gold color with contrast border and pallu with zari enhanced motifs. The other variations in cotton silk are summer silk, Kanchipuram cotton silk, Banarasi cotton silk, Mangalagiri cotton silk, Coimbatore cotton silk etc.
- Kora cotton saree: Kora is the term often used for organza; kora cotton sarees are manufactured using the organza/kora as a background on which cotton yarns are woven in the specified pattern along with the surface decoration creating the transparent texture.
- Doriya Cotton saree: Doriya cotton saree is manufactured in Kota, Rajasthan and Mau in U.P. The distinguishing feature of the saree is woven in pit loom that produces the small square checks pattern which has high strength and light in weight.
- Chanderi cotton saree: Chanderi cotton named after the town called Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh. These sarees are produced using tri set of yarns like pure silk, silk cotton and chanderi cotton. The sarees are known for the finest quality and the brocade pattern.
- Jute cotton saree: Jute cotton saree as the name indicates the saree made of jute and cotton yarns forming the uneven surface, coarse texture and matte finish on which the required surface decoration is elaborated.
Samyakk compilation of the handloom cotton sarees are master crafted using variegated yarns and imposing surface enrichment like printing which is incorporated form the traditional art forms like Warli, Kalamkari, Madhubani, Rajasthani, Mural, Mughal, Mysore, Rajput, Kangra, Tanjore, Pattachitra, paisley, emblems, natural, floral, animal, vegetation and stylized motifs are imprinted using digital print, block print, tie-dye and batic techniques. The other embellishments include zari weave, gota, zardosi, dori, sequins, stone, pitta, badla, bead, lace and 3d motifs are aesthetically illustrated on the sarees that make it look opulent. Elicit the comprehensive collection of the sarees and pick the relevant for your occasion, visit our site www.samyakk.com