Handloom Pure Silk Sarees
Handloom Pure Silk Sarees
Handloom Pure Silk Sarees…Beyond The Weaves…. Behind The Scenes
Splashes Of Vibrancy…Handloom Pure Silk Sarees
Handloom pure silk sarees the weave of elegance… fiber to fabric concept is now been replaced by fiber to fashion. Scenarios changes as we conceptualize and update new portfolios, with the changing lifestyle and developments in the ethnic fashion industry the need for the latest approach is growing as per the demand. In this aspect, the Indian textile and fashion sector are playing the vital role so as to bring out the technological progress and creative inventions in the handloom sarees to set the trend and accomplish the shopper’s proviso.
Handloom Pure Silk Sarees… Hands-on weaves behind the scenes…
Handloom pure silk sarees…the beautiful six-yard drape is the outcome of pain stacking toil. Handloom sarees designs are intricately crafted using shuttle loom i.e. handloom which is manually operated, the interlacing of the warp and weft yarns to form the cloth is the basic concept of the loom. Pure silk sarees are first designed by the designers taken the inspiration from the diverse culture and lifestyle, for example, the motifs on the sarees depict the pictures which is incorporated by the elements picked from nature like wildlife, birds, human figures, vegetation, mythology, arts and crafts etc. Handloom sarees designs are the significant aspect where the customers look for after the color combos and texture.
In India there are nearly 60 varieties of pure handloom silk sarees which are manufactured by the following process:
- Selection of raw materials: The raw materials for manufacturing of silk saree are silk yarns and golden zari.
- Reeling: The two or more yarns are twisted in an opposite direction is called silk throwing.
- Dyeing: The yarns are first checked for its evenness and uniformity in thickness then transformed to the reeling machine
- Pirn winding: The thread from the reel is transformed to the frame wherein the whole strand takes the shape of skein or hank.
- Opening of threads for warp: In the previous process the threads are given a slight twist further twist is given by apparatus.
- Degumming: The silk has the gum-like substance called sericin which is yellow in color, the process of degumming is done so as to remove the gum and bring out the luster and enable the dye penetration which is followed by bleaching.
- Dyeing: Different colors are used to dye the yarns using chemical and natural dyes under standard temperature and conditioned.
- Making the warp: The warp threads are prepared by rolling the threads on the wooden log according to the sequins of color and design.
- Design making: The graph work is made on which the design is produced and the required detailing is rendered in the weaving.
- Weaving: The interlacing of warp and weft yarns along with reinforcing the extra warp and weft is achieved by the jacquard according to the handloom sarees designs.
Handloom sarees images from Samyakk has the range of silk saree collections like patola/ikkat silk, gadwal silk, cotton silk, tussar silk, uppada silk, banarasi silk, kanchipuram silk which has the new flavor to ethnic fashion trend and is brought from different regions of the country.
Handloom Sarees Images The elite collection from Samyakk that delights the shopper’s which is the great value for the time and money that one invests. The handloom sarees designs are up to the trend as displayed in the handloom sarees images. Visit www.samyakk.com and elect the best out of best.