Kanchi Pattu Sarees Online
The Midas Touched Weaves of Kanchi Pattu Sarees Online
Kanchipuram silk is a precious heirloom which illustrates the sartorial sophistication and will keep you feeling effortlessly elegant. Kanchi pattu sarees are the pride of South India and are dominating the textile industry from archaic times. Spectacular kanchi pattu are known as the “Queen of the Silk Sarees” owing to its sheen, lustre and richness. They are considered to be the finest hand woven silk sarees by the expert artists from kanchipuram region, India. The ancient city of Kanchipuram is also known as “the city of thousand temples” or “the temple city”, popular for its architecture and sculpture reflected in weaves of these sarees.
Kanchipuram silk sarees are crafted from pure mulberry silk yarns from Karnataka and elite zari from Gujarat. To weave kanchi pattu saree three single yarns of pure silk and elite zari is used and their pyramid structure permits the texture to refract the rays, thus illustrating the diversified hues. Real kanchipuram silk saree price is high due to the use of pure zari. These pure zari are made by wrapping silver wire around silk threads and gold plating it in pure metal. A superior quality kanchi saree can be identified by weighing it. Heavier the saree, better the quality due to the amount of pure zari threads used. A Kanchipuram half-fine zari saree is lighter than pure ones but looks similar to the pure zari Kanchipuram sarees. These zari are made by wrapping copper wire around silk and then gold plated. It is tougher to touch compared to the silky smooth pure zari.
A kanchipuram real gold zari saree price can range between Rs.10K to over 1Lakh. Traditional Kanchipuram sarees are mostly elaborated with intricate motifs like chakra, temple borders, checks, paisleys and floral in traditional colours. Modish Kanchi sarees with contemporary motifs and in trendy colours to stay relevant in the recent times. Kanchipuram silk sarees have transformed upgraded to sync perfectly with the changing times to cast its magic. One of the must have ingredient in every girl’s bridal trousseau.
Finding an authentic kanchi pattu saree online is difficult but not impossible, Samyakk is one of the prominent ethnic label known for exclusive kanchi pattu sarees online collection. Quench your kanchi pattu online search with Samyakk’s gorgeous collection full of eye-catching colors, luxe fabric, traditional and contemporary elaboration. Samyakk offer a huge collection of kanchi designs in myriad of colours and price ranges to satisfy your ethnic needs. So go ahead and browse through our kanchi pattu sarees online at www.samyakk.com in contrasting borders and pallu and be spoilt for choice.
Check out some of these kanchipuram silk varieties before purchasing kanchi pattu sarees online:
- Kanchipuram silk sarees are woven using ‘korvai’ technique. The border and pallu in ‘korvai’ saree are in contrasting colours compared to its body. The pallu is later joined to the body.
- They are available in varieties like kanchipuram pure zari and kanchipuram half- fine zari.
- The Kanchi real gold zari saree price is high due to the use of pure zari. These pure zaris are made by wrapping silver wire around silk threads and gold plating it in pure metal. A superior quality kanchi saree can be identified by weighing it. Heavier the saree, better the quality due to the amount of pure zari threads used.
- A Kanchipuram half-fine zari saree is cheaper and lighter than pure ones but looks similar to the pure zari Kanchipuram sarees. These zaris are made by wrapping copper wire around silk and then gold plated. It is tougher to touch compared to the silky smooth pure zari.
- Some of the popular kanchipuram silk saree designs include .
- Plain saree with contrasting gold zari border joining body in zig- zag designs.
- Kanchipuram saree with temple border or zig-zag designs in border or between pallu and body are popular designs.
- Traditional Kanchipuram sarees with an old time charm showcasing motifs like chakra, temple borders, checks, paisleys and florals in traditional colours.
- Modern Kanchi sarees with contemporary motifs and in trendy colours to stay relevant in the recent times. <>ul/
Kanchipuram silk sarees have transformed to blend in with the changing times but continues to cast its magic and find its way back into the bridal trousseau. In addition to our collection of Kanchipuram pattu sarees, Samyakk also offer a huge collection of blended silk sarees in myriad designs, colours and price ranges to satisfy your ethnic needs. So shop from Samyakk.com and experience hassle free shopping to find your perfect saree, be it comfy cotton sarees, pure silk sarees or blended silk sarees reflecting your personal style quotient.