Buy Designer Lehengas Online at Samyakk.com
Shop from our range of Lehengas online and look your ethnic best for the next traditional event, be it your best friend’s wedding or a festival get-together with family. Samyakk brings you an assortment of lehenga designs from bridal lengha, bridesmaid’s lengha to jacket lengha and crop top lenghas for the modern and contemporary Indian woman. Experience wedding shopping at ease by browsing through our collection in a myriad of luxe and comfortable fabrics, cuts, silhouettes and intricate Indian craftsmanship in full swing, ranging from the most flattering and trending lehenga designs to their best prices, right here at Samyakk.com.
Trending Lehenga Designs at Best Prices
Traditionally a lengha is a long skirt embroidered and gathered accompanied by an upper garment called choli which is a blouse adorned with elegant designs and embellishment along with a drape called dupatta. This outfit has been popular since the Mughals, evolving and blending in designs and styles with the changing times and contemporary trends followed by the present-day Indian woman. So go ahead and get your wedding glam on by picking your perfect lehenga online in exquisite designs and fabrics like net, silk, velvet, satin etc. Also experiment with the season’s lengha colour palette in subtle pastels and unusual hues like midnight blue, beige, mint green, ivory etc.
Here’s everything you need to know about the latest lehenga designs trending right now:
- Monotone Lengha: Monotones are here to stay this season, in metallic colours like silver, gold along with cream, beige, ivory and grey.
- Ombre Lengha: The Ombre trend is doing great this season and is seen alongside colour combinations of pink, yellow, peach etc.
- Ballroom Lengha: Traditional lehenga design is given a modern make over by adding more bounce to the skirt with layers of tulle or net underneath it, giving a Victorian flair to the lengha.
- Jacket lengha: Cholis are getting replaced by comfy jackets or Kurtis slit in front. Pair it with matching lenghas and chaand baali earrings and wear it to your next party.
- Capes/Ponchos: It’s the year of the sleeves with floor touching sheer ponchos and long capes in sheer embellished fabrics, making a statement on the bridal couture runway. The cold shoulder trend has made its way from high street to bridal wear. Go bold wearing the off-shoulder blouses with your lengha and show off those toned shoulders.
- Velvet and Sheer: The most luscious and regal fabric has made a comeback this year for the brides. Velvet blouses and velvet lace over silk is on trend right now. And so are the translucent fabrics for lehenga designs in chiffons, net and lace heavily embellished with zardosi, sequins and gota.
- Subtle Pastels: Move over reds and bright colours for pastels and royal colours are in. Go for soft and romantic hues like blush pink, ivory, salmon pink, powder blue etc. Maroon and royal blue are also popular choices for lenghas.
Now go ahead and make your shopping hassle free with Samyakk.com and pick from our array of lehenga designs from readymade to unstitched, simple thread embroidered to heavy zardosi laden lenghas. Whatever be your personal style, we have it all covered. Accessorize it with an embroidered clutch or a potli bag. Throw on a pair of mojaris or pumps to complete your ethnic look.