Lehengas In Bangalore
Shop For Designer Lehengas In Bangalore At Samyakk.com
Find lehengas in Bangalore at best prices right here at Samyakk, available in an array of styles and fabrics for bridal wear as in the trending velvet lehenga to the contemporary indo western jacket lehenga for the uncompromising fashionista in you. The modern lehenga designs have evolved over the years in terms of silhouettes, lines, colours, embroidery motifs, fabrics and styling. So if you are hunting for the perfect jacket lehenga, take your pick from jacket lehenga online shopping at Samyakk.com where your style sensibilities meet the finest of our ethnic designs.
“The Ethnic Mash up”- Jacket Lehenga Online Shopping at Samyakk
Find your perfect lehengas in Bangalore by browsing through our exquisite jacket lehengas true to Indian ethos with design aesthetics embedded in contemporary lines. From Sherwanis to lehengas to kurtis, jackets are becoming a big thing this season from front slit and ankle length with heavy embroidered jackets to match plain lehengas. When it comes to fabrics for bridal wear, velvet is trending. So put on your modish mode by choosing a velvet lehenga for your big day and stay on the fashion meter. So whatever be the event, browse through jacket lehenga online shopping from Samyakk and pick from the indo-western jacket lehenga outfits or bridal velvet lehengas where western and ethnic designs fuse to give you versatile fashion with endless possibilities for experimentation and styling.
Let’s take you through some of the trending lehengas in Bangalore now available at Samyakk :
- They are available in different styles like straight-line, panelled jackets and flared jacket lehengas .They come in fabrics such as net, crepe, silk etc and are worn instead of a choli. The sheer ones are worn over a cropped choli.
- Front open, below mid-calf length long jackets are trending this season. Ankle length jacket lehengas are also popular .Short people can go for below the ankle length without looking boxy and tall people can go as short as below mid-calf. The heavy metallic zardosi, thread embroidered or sequinned jackets are paired with simple lehengas.
- Go for the colours of the season like blush pink, royal blue, silver, champagne etc for your jacket lehenga or bridal velvet lehenga. Also try shades slightly darker or lighter than the lehenga colour.
- Pair up you Jacket lehenga with sleek cigarette pants .The pant style indo western look is one way to tell the world how today’s Indian woman can balance her career with traditions and ethnic values. You can also pair your jacket with dhoti pants, palazzos or cropped trousers to amp up your fusion look for an upcoming fancy party.
- Velvet lehenga style is soaring high in the bridal trend meter. If you want to opt for something lighter, pair your velvet choli with a silk lehenga.
Go through our exclusive range of jacket lehenga online shopping at Samyakk and get the most versatile indo- western fusion outfit in your wardrobe right now. Flowing, fitted, flared, short, long, sheer, open or closed we got you covered on your favourite styles. So jacket up your ethnic ensemble this wedding season and send the crowd to a swoon.