Silk saree designs
Artistically Embellishments of Silk saree designs
Silk saree designs are the artistic elements of the classic sarees that help in redefining and reinventing the traditional drape. The eclectic trend in silk saree designs is gold and silver zari embroidery along with zardosi, cutdana and other embellishments along the border. Silk saree designs may change as per the trend, but the silk always remains in fashion. It is the cardinal part of the wardrobe and considered as auspicious as bridal wear in particular. The new age sarees are melding the old concepts with contemporary forms to make them an ideal choice for all the occasions.
Silk saree designs predominantly feature designs incorporating from nature, arts and crafts, painting forms, monuments, and everyday life. Transform your silk saree closet by the present day revived collection and make the event happening. These ageless sarees which hold the significance of culture is associated with fortitude, intricacy, and sensuousness. The more flaunted Indian attire that has upraised the ethnicity and grandeur is silk saree that projects style and glamour.
The B-town beauties too are not left behind; they love to flaunt the silk yards for various occasions. Rekha is known for her appearances in Kanchipuram silk sarees same goes with Vidya Balan. Even actors like Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone wore Banarasi and kanchipuram silk saree for their wedding ceremony. This eclectic collection is always lively and is admired by the women who adorn this beauty.
Here is a guide for silk saree buyers from Samyakk, showcasing the silk saree designs for each different occasion.
- While Banarasi and Kanchipuram are globally acclaimed drapes, there are more to these silk fabrics like Tussar silk, ikat, Chanderi silk, cotton silk, etc.
- Kanchipuram silk saree features designs inspired by temple figurines with vibrant hues in the border, pallu, and body.
- Banarasi silk saree has the silk saree designs inspired by Mughal dynasty architecture.
- The other silk saree designs come in patterns that include designs inspired by geometric shapes, checks with zari or embroidered border and pallu. These embellishments with vibrant multi-tone hues give the unstitched textile yet more elegant effect.
- The comforting weave of cotton silk has Silk saree designs providing a dexterous look with the woven, zari woven and embroidered variation which is suitable for work wear and casual wear. Comfortable yet classic saree to add to your closet, which light in weight and easy to carry.
- Half and half silk saree designs from Samyakk, either print or weave with different fabrication on the body part or pallu are great choices for special occasions that absolutely look unique and outstanding.
- A lot of women these days are opting for silk sarees with embroidered ready-made blouses.
Silk saree with opulent designs is what everyone looks for; Samyakk offers the mentioned variety with embellished contrast colored blouses that look opulent and vibrant. So what you still waiting for..? Either hop on to the store or Pick from the website portal www.samyakk.com to fill the special place reserved for saree and look awe chic. The delivery of the silk sarees to the U.S.A, U.K, Canada, and Australia are shipped within 3-4 working days.