uppada pattu sarees
Uppada pattu sarees
Uppada pattu sarees, also called as Uppada Jamdani Saree in which jam means flower and dani means vase. The origin of the weaving of the saree has 300-year-old history originated in Bangladesh which is brought to Uppada village of East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, in the 18th century which is the monarchial bequest of Indian textiles. The process of weaving the uppada pattu sarees requires the time span of 10-60 days depends upon the detailing. The saree has gained remarkable recognition for the uniquely curetted patterns on the pure lustrous texture of the silk.
Kanchipuram saree, the dazzling silk drapery has made its phenomenon impression in the field of ethnic fashion and textile industry which is advanced in the manufacturing process from the town called Kanchi in Tamil Nadu. Kanchipuram saree is renowned and recognized for its bestowed allurement and pure zari. The illustriously crafted striking motifs in the form of contemporary patterns on the sheen texture add the elegance and aesthetic value. Kanchipuram sarees are the choice of the woman which is considered as the auspicious attire to drape on. Indian festivals and ceremonies are incomplete without these sarees. The woman buys these sarees not just for own use but also during weddings and festivals as a ritual to offer to relatives and goddesses.
Pattu sarees pat means silk, the pattu sarees are made using silk yarns which is intricately woven to form the desired texture and motifs with zari highlights. The varieties of pattu sarees are the leading-edge textile trend which is picked from various regions of India that has its own prominence.
- Kanchipuram Saree: The well known drape in the silk saree category is kanchipuram silk saree. Samyakk has the vast range of collection of pure zari saree for the wedding, festivals and ceremonial occasion.
- Chanderi silk saree: The silk saree features lightweight, the transparent sheen texture made of handspun cotton and silk threads with zari adornment, contrast-colored border, pallu and blouse.
- Paithani silk saree: The unique saree which is made of pure silk, the multicolored wondrous saree is woven using golden and silver zari along with resham threads with zari border and pallu. The motifs are woven across the body/border of the saree in the form of polychromous floral, creeper, lotus and leaf motifs.
- Kota doriya saree: The saree made of pure cotton and silk which is woven in the form of small checks along with zari motifs enhancement with zari border and pallu. The transparent saree is the perfect choice for any special occasions.
- Banarasi silk saree: The ageless and timeless saree is the wedding courtesy for women from ancient times. Banarasi silk saree from Samyakk has variations like banarasi silk saree, banarasi organza silk saree, banarasi tussar silk, banarasi linen silk, anarasi bamboo silk, banarasi tissue silk and banarasi cotton silk.
- Patola/Ikkat silk saree: Patola/Ikkat silk saree is made of pure silk threads; the yarns are first tie-dyed then woven to form the blurriness geometric motifs with zari border, pallu and blouse.
- Gadwal silk saree: The saree which is known for its significant texture and aesthetic allurement that can be folded to the size of the match box. The zari border and pallu adds value to the saree.
- Handloom tussar silk saree: The distinguished coarse weave with lustrous texture on which the zari butta, paisley and conventional to contemporary motifs are woven. The color scheme varies from sober to vibrant.
- Handloom weaving silk saree: Manufactured in different regions of India using pure silk yarns with golden and silver zari as an embellishment. The saree displayed comes with contrast colored ready to wear embroidered blouse from Samyakk.
Saree is the elegant attire which makes the female look more feminine and delicate. The pattu sarees are the grandiloquent pieces of the designer wear which are adorned with the contemporary detailing to match all the happening occasions. Samyakk new age collection is flamboyantly crafted with in-vogue styling, the pure handloom silk sarees comes with the contrast-colored readymade blouse with opulent embroidery. Visit www.samyakk.com and experience the trendsetting trousseau and celebrate your event with Samyakk.