Waistcoat on Kurta
Waistcoat on Kurta
There is nothing that says desi dapper better than a well fitted waistcoat on kurta pajamas. Go from bland to awesome by investing in a waistcoat on kurta from an eclectic mix of mens ethnic wear Bangalore at Samyakk. Whether you are looking for something in basic solid colours, subtle patterns or something dressy in prints that scream ”wedding” , Samyakk’s range from the humble kurta pajama with waistcoat to the classy tux showcases the best in mens ethnic wear Bangalore. So browse through our designs in variants of colours and fabrics for the perfectly fitted waistcoat that can add a new dimension to your clothing. Waistcoat on kurta is a piece of clothing that can transcend all social events and dress codes. It is also universally worn from older gentlemen to young urbanites for a suave and stylish look.
Elegance & Comfort: Buy Mens Ethnic Wear Bangalore at Samyakk
Sport a kurta pajama with waistcoat at your next event be it a formal event, wedding or a party and look sophisticated and suave. Adding a waistcoat on kurta breaks the monotony of the whole kurta pajama ensemble and makes it fashion forward. Since mismatch and prints are the flavours of the season, invest in a patterned waistcoat with your kurta pajamas. When it comes to choosing menswear, Fit is the king. Choosing the right fabrics for the kurta pajama with waistcoat is vital as it can transform the whole ensemble. So shop mens ethnic wear Bangalore from Samyakk.com and carry style with ease.
Here are some tips to wear a kurta pajama with waistcoat ensemble right:
- Waistcoats are timeless classics that never left the fashion scene so it would be wrong to say that they are back in trend. It makes you look slimmer and put together and hence fit and tailoring is the key to a good waistcoat.
- They can be single breasted or double breasted. The latter is worn on formal events. It conceals belly fat very well. Pair it with your jodhpuri pants or chinos and you are ready to go.
- Velvet waistcoat trends are soaring high in the men’s fashion trend meter. Indian grooms can opt for a worked velvet waistcoat .Others can team it with kurta pajamas to add luxe and glam to your evening party.
- Go for linen or cotton during summers for comfort and style.
- Men on the heavier side can leave the last button open for a laid back look. For a leaner look close it all the way to the top.
So go ahead and layer it up this season by shopping for your favourite mens ethnic wear Bangalore from Samyakk and spruce up your kurta pajama look. Club your kurta pajama with waistcoat for a traditional event or go casual in jeans and send out young desi vibes.