A Guide for a remarkable Visual Element in Your Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot
Weddings are always for celebrations, a time where all the family members get a moment for a feast. While with all the special moments, it’s always a great idea to capture these memories and yes! Pre-wedding photo shoots have been quite in trend and it’s like one of the platform to showcase the chemistry between the couple. The pictures will surely create an everlasting impression for the rest of the life and surely they make a thousand words.
Whether you hire the best photographers or go on to the best locations, how you look, what you wear is the most major aspect of the entire shoot. Figuring out what to wear is as difficult as choosing a photographer or even picking out the theme and the venue. When the outfits and the chemistry between the couple are right, the poses and location will not matter much in the end. You could also pose with your best people, bridesmaids and groomsmen. There are so many options to choose from, like ethnic, western, fusion or even mixed, its best to be wise and choose the dress that you would be comfortable in and obviously the ones in which you’d look best. Choose wisely!
This is Tasmiya Ravoof, a Fashion Designer from Bengaluru and here, I will be providing you with a list of few compiled outfits you can opt, for your photo-shoot.
For the Bride-to-be
- Add a floor length cocktail gown for those breathtaking and sensational shots with your partner.
2. A gorgeous floor length straight cut Salwar suit that will add a classic look and also comfortable too. Whether Anarkali, Patiala or a regular salwar kameez it is up to you. This will surely add a desi touch to the pre-wedding shoot.
3. A floral statement lehenga for that outdoor shoot to pre-wedding.
4. The most loved and aesthetic look is obviously a saree that will surely add grace and a poised look.
For the Bridegroom
- A simple plain kurta or a Pathani suit that is comfortable and traditional attire well-co-ordinated with the bride.
3. A tuxedo makes up a very special moment when the bride also chooses to opt for some gown.
4. Kurtas with a Nehru jacket and waistcoats to enhance your plain attire.
So, do play with colors in pre-wedding, wear fluttery silhouettes, co-ordinate with your better half, but try to keep it as classy and timeless as possible. Because, a few years from now, you still have to adore them. Do add western silhouettes, but in my opinion traditional is always the best. Samyakk, a designer boutique in Bengaluru with the website www.samyakk.com offers a wide range of collection of designer ethnic wear for both men and women to make it easier for you to choose the best of what you want in pre-wedding.