What can I return?
- You may return any unused, brand-new items purchased from Samyakk, as well as any item that was damaged upon arrival.
- Returns are not accepted pre-ordered products
- Returns are not accepted on customized styles, Men's wear, Stitched blouses, Bridal Lehenga\Gown.
- For COD, there is no option of open delivery.
- There is no COD for Men's wear outfit and Bridal wear.
Vat and Custom Duties
- All prices listed on the website are inclusive of GST for clients in India.
- Duties are not included in the price for customers outside of India. Import duties, customs fees, and local/VAT taxes and any-other taxable amount are the responsibility of the customer. These costs will not be reimbursed by Samyakk. These must be paid in order for your order to be released from customs.
- There might be delays due to unavoidable circumstances which would be beyond our control including festivals, holidays, lockouts, etc.
- No refund or returns will be entertained during such times.
- However, exchange or replacement options will be available for this.
Though we endeavour to provide you with the best of all our services, If, in case you are dissatisfied with our service contact us at email@example.com. We will get in touch with you at the earliest to address your concern.
- For any return request, send us an email return request on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Order Number
- Product Code
- Reason for returning the product
- Photo of the product which you intend to return back to us
- Returns cannot be initiated for the sarees, if the blouse is stitched and Fall & Edging
- We accept returns within 7 working days with the original packaging and invoice copy.
For items received with manufacturing defects/mistake with my order/in damaged condition?
- For any displeasure with a purchase, please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
How do I return a mismatch order?
- If you received a product with manufacturing defect or it is not the product that you ordered for or if it was misrepresented on our website, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from receiving the product and we shall assist you with the process there onwards.
- Any shipping cost with regards to the return of the products will be borne by the customer.
What is the cost of shipping and what are the return fees?
- Shipping is free of charge within India.
- Return charges to be borne by Customers
- Customers may ship the product back to us with tracking information at email@example.com for orders shipped. The customer is responsible for paying the non-refundable return shipping and customs fees.
What is the procedure for claiming my return?
- We would like you to notify us of any complaint or notification within 48 hours of delivery.
- You can also return or exchange your item at our Bengaluru, India-based Samyakk store.
Will I get a refund?
- Refund will be executedonce the product has been returned to our warehouse and a quality check has been completed.
- Refunds generally take 5-7 working days to process.
- On-Demand refunds can also be given in the form of store credit.
Can I return the product at store for a refund or exchange?
- Yes, you can return the product to the storefor a refund or exchange. You must submit a return/exchange request through the website with your order number.
- Products that have been used will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Product exchanges via website usually take 5-7 days within India and 10 days outside of India.
What if the customization goes wrong?
- In case you are dissatisfied with the customized product, alterations will be done without any extra cost.
- If alteration is not possible, we will replace the product.
- If replacement is not possible, we will let you choose an alternate product of the same value.
- You will have to bear the logistics expenses. As no pick up done from our end
- There are no refunds/replacements for customized products.
- If you want to claim credit note, kindly mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer for Color and Description
- Quality is of upmost importance at Samyakk and we put special efforts to publish the best quality pictures with true to life colors for our customers. But digital photography has its limitations. Though we strive to achieve accuracy, a lot of factors affect the way colors look different from real life compared to its digital version. Things like weather and lighting conditions and even the monitor settings of the viewer can cause a color variation.
- The colors of the garment with shades of blue and green always photograph differently that the actual tone. The same can be said about many iridescent colors like Orange, Bright Pink and Purple.
- Deep colors like Black, Dark Navy Blue and Dark Brown may look similar.
- Also, Pale colors like off white, white, grey & cream look different in pictures depending on the lighting conditions in the studio at the time of shoot.