Returns have been temporarily halted- This is to notify all of our clients that, owing to the Pandemic Crisis, we will not be processing any returns or refunds until further notice. We are unable to accept returns or issue refunds once a product has left the store. Product can be exchanged in case of any defect or damage.
Shipment and Tracking Details
- Once the order is placed, you will receive a confirmation mail including all your order details
- Once the order is shipped, it will be under our surveillance till delivery.
- For COD, there is no option of open delivery.
Vat and Custom Duties
- VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not in our control.
- They vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid directly by the buyer.
- There might be delays due to unavoidable circumstances which would be beyond our control including festivals, holidays, lockouts, etc.
- No refund or returns will be entertained during such times.
- However, exchange or replacement options will be available for this.
Though we endeavour to provide you with the best of all our services, If, in case you are dissatisfied with our service contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with you at the earliest to address your concern.
- For any return request, send us an email return request on email@example.com with the following details:
- Order Number
- Product Code
- Reason for returning the product
- Photo of the product which you intend to return back to us
- Returns cannot be initiated for the sarees, if the blouse is stitched
- We accept returns within 7 working days with the original packaging and invoice copy.
For items received with manufacturing defects/mistake with my order/in damaged condition?
- For any displeasure with a purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
How do I return a mismatch order?
- If you received a product with manufacturing defect or it is not the product that you ordered for or if it was misrepresented on our website, kindly email us at email@example.com within 24 hours from receiving the product and we shall assist you with the process there onwards.
- Any shipping cost with regards to the return of the product from Overseas will have to be borne by the customer.
- For Indian residents, customers will not have to bear the shipping expenses for returning a product.
What is the next step after I return my order?
- You will get the replacement shipped to you at no cost at all.
- If the replacement of the product is not possible, we will request you to pick an alternate product of the same value.
Will I get a refund?
- As soon as we receive the product, we will process your refund within 1-2 working days.
- We will notify you through an e-mail confirming the transfer of credit to your account.
- Anyone wishing to visit the store in order to get a replacement, a credit note will be provided which can be encashed within 6 months from the issue date.
What if the customization goes wrong?
- In case you are dissatisfied with the customized product, alterations will be done without any extra cost.
- If alteration is not possible, we will replace the product.
- If replacement is not possible, we will let you choose an alternate product of the same value.
- However, you will have to bear the logistics expenses in case you reside Overseas & for Indian residents pick up will be done from our end.
- There are no refunds/replacements for customized products.
- If you want to claim credit note, kindly mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer for Color and Description
- Quality is of upmost importance at Samyakk and we put special efforts to publish the best quality pictures with true to life colors for our customers. But digital photography has its limitations. Though we strive to achieve accuracy, a lot of factors affect the way colors look different from real life compared to its digital version. Things like weather and lighting conditions and even the monitor settings of the viewer can cause a color variation.
- The colors of the garment with shades of blue and green always photograph differently that the actual tone. The same can be said about many iridescent colors like Orange, Bright Pink and Purple.
- Deep colors like Black, Dark Navy Blue and Dark Brown may look similar.
- Also, Pale colors like off white, white, grey & cream look different in pictures depending on the lighting conditions in the studio at the time of shoot.