Indo western dress
The multicultural idiosyncrasy …..Every corner of the dress made of every corner of the world’ courtesy…
Indo western dress:
Indo western dress, the fusion of Indian and western textiles, crafts and silhouettes assembled in the articulate way that invents Indo western dress. The integration of vivacious visage of multicultural idiosyncrasy and exchange of the brilliant ideas could be seen in the elegant and sizzling ensemble. Indo western outfits are the cutting-edge trend not only in India and also international fashion market which is universally accepted for its unique silhouette and eccentric exaggeration of the surface. Fashion changes every minute and few of them will last in the trend for certain period of time and often hit the market by adding new style lines for it. Among them, indo western outfit is one such category which has both men’s, women's and children’s outfits that are trending from recent past.
Indo western gown:
Indo western gown, the costume encompasses the contemporary style lines with Indian and western detailed embellishment. Samyakk’s sassy ample indo western gowns are made using superior quality and tested fabrics with contoured finishing and imposing aesthetics. The exuberant gowns are the option of current generation folks which is the eye-catching and praiseworthy attire makes the wearer look superlative on the gala celebration.
- Indo western gowns for women: Western gowns online, Gowns and jacket lehengas, drapes and dresses.
- The gown is the garment consisting of the bodice and the skirt attached together giving the effect of one piece. Another variation is extended blouse with the skirt with or without a jacket and features contemporaneous neckline, collar and hemline.
- Fabrication of the luxurious velvet, silk, raw silk, brocade, net, crepe, georgette, matka silk, chiffon, satin, taffeta, lycra etc is used to create the gowns.
- The silhouette like jacket style, crop tops, paneled skirts, A-line, layered, mermaid, flared, cape style and straight cut with style lines includes pleats, gathers, cowls, multiple slits, cut out sleeves, cold shoulder, off shoulder, boat neckline, crew neckline, mandarin collar, stand collar, shirt collar with panel, asymmetrical hemline and corset pattern.
- The color scheme of the gowns ranges from sober to vibrant. The surface ornamentations like gota, zardosi, sequins, dori, stone, lace, zari, pitta, cutdana, badla, resham, thread, bead, crystal, pearl, zari weave, printed etc. the cardinal focus of the gowns that makes it appealing.
Indo western sherwani is a long coat-like outfit worn over a kurta in combination with churidar, salwar, dhoti pants and balloon pants as a lower garment.The sherwani features full sleeves, mandarin collar, novelty collars, stylized yokes, asymmetrical hemlines with overlapping front and decorative buttons.Fabrics like silk, brocade, velvet, linen, cotton silk, jute silk, Italian, khadi and cotton are used.The accentuated enhancement like zari weaves, appliqué work, foil print, and broaches are crafted.Children’s indo western wear is customized according to the body measurements.The outfit also includes the matching accessories like turbans, jutis and jewelry.
Each and every outfit is master crafted from the skilled kharigars picked the embroideries from nook and corner of the world. The amalgamated fashion has its significance from 1960’s and is prevailing till date; the buoyant chic is the elite choice for the joyful jubilance. Samyakk’ s designer collection has the exclusionary indo western outfits and can be customized for the particular measurements. Visit www.samyakk.com and leaf through the western gowns online, indo western sherwani/achkans and dresses.