Lehenga With Price
Sassy Girl’s Guide to Choose Trendy Lehenga with Price at Samyakk.com
Every girl dream about owning traditional and chic style lehenga for special occasions. Sartorial lehengas are the popular trending from the archaic times. Finding your desired lehenga within your budget is difficult but not impossible, so scroll through Samyakk’s exquisite designer lehenga collection and add drama and ethnic grandeur to your attire. Samyakk.com is a favourite fashion hub for all the fashion enthusiasts who want to buy authentic lehenga with price which comes under your budget list, be it a bridal designer lehenga, bridesmaid’s lehenga, jacket lehenga or crop top lehenga. Lehenga is such a versatile piece of clothing that can be worn casually or on festivities depending on the intricacy of the work. Samyakk brings its collection of lehenga designed according to the on-going trend and rich heritage to satisfy all your ethnic needs this season. So go ahead and shop from Samyakk‘s lehenga collection which designed with your favourite hues in flowy crepes and georgettes to luxe velvets, silks and brocades to soft and feminine lace and net fabrics.
Traditional lehenga choli has come a long way from its ethnic roots to mainstream through the visions of high end designers and expert artists. Lehengas stay true to their traditional ethos with impactful design aesthetics threaded in modern silhouettes. The designer lehenga collection at Samyakk showcases designs that cater to women of all body types and for every occasion without compromising on your personal style. Let’s leaf through some of innovative lehenga styles that spell elegance.
The lehenga starts with myriad of pleats at the hem that goes down the voluminous flare, hence the name.
Inspired by the beautiful mermaids, the lehenga is designed with tight silhouette at the hip and waist and flared shape from the knees in fishtail pattern.
Flared lehenga with horizontal kalis or panels is popularly known as Kalidar lehengas from the Mughal times.
Lehenga that portrays a perfect A shape, it is tighter at the waist and flares at the bottom.
Straight Cut Lehenga
As the name indicates lehenga has straight cut silhouette that flows along the body. Straight cut lehenga is suited for all types of body shapes.
Now go ahead and get ready to be spoilt for choice while shopping from Samyakk’s designer lehengas with price befitting your budget constraints, from all over the country where best designs meets best quality. Whatever be your personal style Samyakk have it all covered for every occasion. So grab flamboyant lehengas before stock runs out and experience a hassle free shopping with your order being delivered right at your door steps.
Check out some of our tips for choosing a designer lehenga for different body types:
- Straight cut designer lehenga: This lehenga suits all body types due to its cut and it falls straight down from the waist without drawing attention to a heavier lower body.
- Mermaid cut designer lehenga: A fish tail lehenga hugs tightly around the waist all the way to the knees and flares out toward the hem. This is ideal for someone with an hour glass figure to accentuate those curves.
- A-line designer lehenga: This lehenga flares from waist to hemline resembling the alphabet A. It suits a petite as well as a pear shaped body.
- Panelled designer lehenga: They are made of different panels sewn together to add extra flare and slimming effect. Ideal for pear, petite and hour glass body types.
- Circular lehenga: It’s mostly made from flowy fabrics pleated at the waist to add volume to the lehenga. It looks good on petite women as pleats or kalis add weight to the lower body.
Now go ahead and get ready to be spoilt for choice while shopping from Samyakk’sdesigner lehengas with price befitting your budget constraints , from all over the country where best designs meets best quality. Whatever be your personal style, we have it all covered. Accessorize it with an embroidered clutch or a potli bag. Throw on a pair of mojaris or pumps and dazzle in your new desi avatar.