Ramadan is considered to be the holy month of Muslims, it is believed that the gates of hells are closed and gates of heavens are opened. Fasting is the fundamental principle of Muslims and they fast from sunrise to sunset in this holy month. Based on the visibility of the stars, this festival falls in the month of June. In the fasting period, they are composed with reciting prayers in this holy month. By eating some dates and drinking some water they break the fast after the sunset in their traditional way.
Shopping all over for food, clothing,fruits before ramzan starts is a happy moment for all Muslims. Malls,shopping centers, etc everything will be filled with people looking around for opting what.Coming to clothing Muslim’s dress up in more subtle way for Eid. Men,women,children all dressup themselves in independent of fashion trends. Most Muslim’s often fill up their wardrobe specially for Ramadan.Even though this period is for fast and prayer calls but there is no mandatory on colors,patterns or details. Usually women opt for new collections of pardas or burqas and salwar kameez with long sleeves and longer hems.It is important on how Muslim dress themselves with a modest dress code. The clothing is long,loose-fitting and covering the body.Muslim’s traditional clothing vary from country to country but with which it always fullfills the requirement of modesty in Islamic dress codes.
Men’s always dressup themselves with many different kinds of modest clothing. Here are few types of Islamic Men’s Clothing:-
- Sherwani:- Worn by most of Muslim men, it is a long coat ,usually tailored like a kurta, which is loose and has full sleeves. It is available in different colors,intricately embroidered patterns,motifs,designs,styles etc. Carrying the clothes is an artistry to create the refined look on this holy month.
- Kurta Pyjama:– These are the long tunics along with an loose trouser along with the matching suits. It is available in different colors, patterns, styles etc. These days embroidered shalwar kameez are also in trend where in which it is one of the best choose by men’s during Ramadan.
- Indowestern Sherwani:- It is a long tunic worn by men ususally with full sleeves. Available in different colors,styles,designs, they have made their place in the modest clothing.These are more often worn by men’s even as a daily wear or suiting as per the occasion or the event.
Women’s clothing have always been in the modest way and there’s a Muslim dress codes for women for wearing the traditional best. Few types of women’s clothing may be as:-
- Salwar Kameez:- Long tunis with full sleeves this attire has set a vast trend from many years. They are available in all colors with different and unique colors. Various designs , styles, intricately sewn makes this garment look modest during this holy month.
- Kurtis/Tunics:- It is a variant of anarkali usually worn along with a palazoo or churidhar pants or Patiala pants, and which is of full sleeves and reaching the ankle length. Accordingly with different names and uses they vary from culture to culture.
- Gowns:– They may be anarkali gowns, long gowns, maxis etc it is also opted by women for Ramadan. It is available with different patterns, styles, designs and colors which is suitable for Eid occasion yet simple but class.
- Anarkalis:– Available in different range these anarkali is just the right attire this Ramadan. These anarkalis are intricately embroidered with designs, motifs,printed, various textures of fabrics, embellishments and looks royal yet modest.
- Saree:– This has tremendous range of variety of textiles.They are available in unique designs, patterns,embedded embroideries,unique shades and vivid range of features. These are also one if the choosed attire. Teaming it up along with a full sleeve blouse piece looks even more elegant yet modest.Let it be cotton, designer saree or kancheepuram silk saree they do grace the look of women once worn on Ramadan keeping them simple yet class.
Men and Women are nevertheless look’s admiring in their Islamic modest clothing.There is no just a limit for mens and womens for Eid wear.They are also available with intiricately embroidered with many embellishments,vibrant shades, different styles, designs and patterns.They look elegant,stylist,accomplished,trendy yet modest on this holy month “Ramadan”.
Looking forward to all these there is one best store for your Ramadan shopping this month in Bangalore ie.,”Samyakk”. They offer the best quality dresses for all,let it be shalwar kameez, kurta pyjama,sarees or designer wears for men and women you find all the exclusive collections in just one shop. They have the most exclusive collections with various new designs, patterns, color combinations, vibrant and various different new shades of colors which adds more ease to this Ramzan. You can also find their collections in just one click worldwide, just log on to https://www.samyakk.com/ and find your best suiting collections this Ramzan.