The Indian festive trousseau is never complete without a lustrous pure silk saree and the weddings are the major occasions where the bride prominently drapes around a regal silk saree. The silk saree provides a sensuous and graceful essence in its drapes and not only enhances the beauty of the wearer but also creates an unusual feeling of positivity in the soul, which automatically sparks up the ambiance at the occasion.
One among such Indian varieties of silk sarees is the gorgeous Banarasi silk saree. Banarasi sarees are well- known for their gold and silver weaved brocade and zari. The sarees feature towards the incorporation of gold & silver zari with intricate patterns in combination with vibrant hues has gained worldwide acceptance and is noticed as the exclusive drapery in women’s clothing range for the memorable and auspicious ceremonies.
When coming towards the shopping of this saree, it is always looked forward in buying from the region of its origination. The feeling of buying from the land it is being manufactured is simply divine. But today’s shopping scenario has got an immense upgrade with the introduction of fashion e-commerce platforms. The world has become smaller and within a click of the button, the desired product instantly reaches your destination.
One of such kind of popular online fashion store is the Bangalore city’s ethnic brand “Samyakk”. They have some of the best options of banarasi Silk sarees to be definitely glanced.
Some of the varieties that come under the banarasi Silk sarees such as:
- Banarasi Pure Silk Saree:It is manufactured with pure silk yarns with authentic gold and silver zari. Another variation in this category is the banarasi satin silk which is made of satin weave. The hands feel texture is more soft and lustrous. It mostly comes in vibrant colors and it is ideal for the super-eminent bridal grace.
- Banarasi Semi-Silk Saree: The saree consists of half fine silk but the appearance, motifs, texture and luster of the saree remains the same like the pure banarasi silk. The saree is cost effective and affordable if you are bothering about your budget.
- Banarasi Bamboo Silk Saree: This variety of banarasi is the contemporary version. It is a pure silk saree which is woven in the combination of bamboo silk as the base fabric and on that extra resham and zari yarns are assimilated. The saree is extremely light weight also has intricate and simple detailing. The fabric is eco-friendly, skin-friendly and comfortable.
- Banarasi Linen Silk Saree: The saree is immensely light weight with coarse and crisp texture and gives a good fall on draping. The variety of banarasi saree is excellent to beat the summer heat. There are huge varieties in shades and weaves suitable to all age group of women. Another option under this section to be browsed is the Banarasi cotton silk saree.
- Banarasi Tissue Silk Saree: This variation of the saree is manufactured with the combination of pure silk and tissue. The patterns on the saree are intricate and created as the surface decoration. The saree has a vibrant and opulent outlook. The saree gives the wearer the exceptional finesse when worn for the occasions.
- Banarasi Organza Silk Saree: This kind of banarasi saree is the contemporary trend happening in women’s fashion. The beautiful patterns are embellished over the transparent texture of the organza fabric.
- Banarasi Tussar Silk Saree: The uneven and coarse texture of tussar silk saree brings out a rustic feel towards this kind of banarasi saree. The customary motifs engraved on the saree showcases a stunning edge to the whole drapery.
These sovereign varieties of banarasi sarees in various fabrics and textures bringing a whole new flavor and choices to women. More number of fabrics that come in the banarasi sarees such as Katan, Georgette and Shattir. The Banarasi Sarees are further distinguished on the basis of designs such as Jangla, Tanchoi, Cutwork and Butidar. Banarasi silk sarees are the must collectibles in a women’s wardrobe because it depicts the royal fashion heritage of India and makes one proud to own one of those timeless textiles.